- Aloe Vera Extracts
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Citric Acid
- Papaya Extracts
- Remove beriberi
- Remove dead skin
- Remove calluses
How to use:
- Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 1-2 hours (minimum 30 minutes for sensitive skin). You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
- Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on feet's condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the absorption of each person (I only started peeling after 10 days).
- *Note: It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
- When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
*For best results: if you don't see peeling within 7 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.
- Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- If you have concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
- This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.
What to expect:
- After removing the masks and the next day, you feet become white and wrinkled, you may not feel your feet well (your feet may become a bit numb).
- The following days, you feet may become very dry. People who respond fast will see their feet peeling, other may see their skin cracking, some may not see these reactions.
*Depending on how you react to the masks, you may need 2-3 pairs to achieve the desired results.